Are you ready to start teaching? Are you looking to start your own mediumship development or awareness group? Would you like some support and guidance to help get you started in the right way and enable solid foundations upon which to start building your teaching practice?
The join me on 21 March for Preparing to Teach – and informative and inspiring day where I will work with you to look at:
- the core elements of teaching
- how to build a solid teaching foundation
- how to support your students development but also support their own individual needs
- how to enable and allow Spirit inspiration with and through your teaching
I’ll also share with you some key tools that I use to support you in getting started.
Teaching is the most precious and privileged aspect of my work – it is where the teaching and inspiration of Spirit directly touches and influences the soul of both myself and my students.
If you are ready to teach or if you know that you will be shortly then join me and let me help you to enable the progression of your journey and Spirit’s.
Date: 21 March 2020
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: Silk Willoughby Village Hall, School Lane, nr Sleaford NG34 8PG (refreshments will be provided but do please bring a packed lunch)
Fee: £75.00 (a non refundable deposit of £25 is payable when booking either via the paypal link below or you can contact me for alternate methods of payment – email@example.com
The balance is due by 7 March)
- Please note, you should already be a developed medium and either about to start to teach or knowing that you will be within the next few months. This day is not suitable for beginners to Spiritual development as it will be focussed on teaching mediumship, although the core elements can also be taken forward into other areas of spiritual or energetic practice