Please note that the current programme is full. Please do contact me if you would like to be notified when booking opens for the next intake.
I am delighted to be able to offer a trance mentorship programme commencing in 2019, running over five weekends throughout the year.
What is mentorship? Mentorship is support and guidance over a set period of time, both in person but also via email, phone, online – i.e. away from but as well as the weekend sessions – to support your specific development and to enable growth and development specific to your needs and the needs of the spirit team working with you. There will be assessment periods at the beginning, midway and at the end of the mentorship to ensure aims are clear and progress is being supported.
We will be sitting for spirit and sitting for you, we will be working with the modality most conducive to your support at this time and so are likely to be sitting for healing, speaking and communication dependent on needs.
During the course of these weekend sessions we will be:
- Enabling the development and trust between you and your spirit team
- Supporting the deepening state of your trance
- Identifying blocks and limitations within your own energy and mind and looking at how we can support overcoming those to enable the necessary progress
- Focussing on the particular abilities within your own energy at this time and how spirit want to develop with you
- Building confidence within the trance state and engendering your own greater understanding of trance
- Developing your attunement to your team and the specific energies within it so that the blend becomes smoother, stronger and more sustainable
- Allowing the development of spirit with you, through you and for both you and Spirit
In addition, there will be private facebook group for members of the mentorship to communicate, stay in touch and share anything that arises in between sessions. On alternate months to the group weekends, there will be a webinar or facebook live session to discuss any aspects of your development, ask questions. I will also be available by email or phone for any support or questions.
The mentorship will run over the following five weekends:
2nd and 3rd February 2019
13th and 14th April 2019
8th and 9th June 2019
7th and 8th September 2019
9th and 10th November 2019
Numbers are limited and commitment is essential – whilst unexpected situations do arise, I would ask you to please ensure you can commit to all five weekends before booking.
Venue/s: The venue will either be Silk Willoughby Village Hall near Sleaford or Waddington Community Hub, Waddington Village, near Lincoln, or a combination of both.
Travel: Sleaford train station is the nearest station to Silk Willoughby; Lincoln Central or Metheringham Station are the nearest stations to Waddington (both are a short cab drive away). Whilst buses do run, they are not regular and I would not recommend relying on bus services, particularly for the Sunday.
Accommodation: The mentorship is not residential, but should you wish to stay over there is a range of accommodation close by as well as a variety of places to eat dinner.
Booking: Please contact me in the first instance to arrange an informal chat over the phone. I will then send you a booking form and a place will be held for two weeks to enable it and the deposit to be received – email@example.com or 07762 916335